The 2020 Land Rover Defender is the culmination of 70 years of technological advancement. The Defender’s legacy of being dependable, well-built, and all-terrain is combined with a customizable interior, technological upgrades, and accessory packs that bring the vehicle into the twenty-first century. Examine the 2020 Land Rover interior, high-tech features, and take a brand-new 2020 Land Rover Defender Interior for a test drive today!
2020 Defender Interior
The incredibly customizable cabin of the new 2020 Land Rover Defender is one of the most fascinating features of the vehicle. Land Rover put a lot of emphasis on offering customers the ability to customize their vehicles and create the right cabin for them. Among the features are:
- A Walk-Through Configuration: Allows passengers to quickly move from the front to the second row without exiting the vehicle.
- A Front Jump Seat: This feature allows customers to add a foldable extra passenger seat to the front row that can be quickly folded down to use as an armrest.
- A Fridge in the Center Console: Customers can have their 2020 Land Rover Defender interior modified with a refrigerator compartment, which is ideal for lengthy road journeys.
- Flexible Seating Configuration: Allowing the client to seat five to eight passengers in the vehicle depending on how the seats are configured.
2020 Defender Interior High Tech Features
The 2020 Defender has some of Land Rover’s most advanced technology, in addition to an entirely adjustable interior. An all-new infotainment system, Privi Pro, a cutting-edge navigation system, and ClearSight Ground View technology integrated with the 3D Surround Camera is just a few of the features. The Privi Pro was inspired by smartphones and allows users to connect and get important information directly from their phone to their car. The new navigation system can remember you’re normal routes and alert you to delays or shorter alternate routes automatically. Finally, the Enhanced Vision system provides far greater vision to the driver than a standard backup camera. This camera system combines 3D technology to give you a better view of your surroundings, making driving safer and more enjoyable.
Clients may pick from four distinct adventure packs for the 2020 Land Rover Defender, each with its own collection of equipment geared to various customers.
- Exterior side-mounted gear carrier, portable rinse system, bright rear scuff plates, and integrated air compressor are all included in the Adventure Pack.
- Expedition roof rack, arch wheel protection, and matte black hood decal are included with the Explorer Pack.
- Cargo area divider, portable rinse system, and front and rear traditional mud flaps are all included with the Country Pack.
- Bright metal pedals, spare wheel cover, and front under shield are included with the Urban Pack.